Naruto New Flames Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions to make this game even better

3 posters

Go down

My suggestions to make this game even better Empty My suggestions to make this game even better

Post  Light SCG Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 am

First off krypto and jushiro have some great suggestions

First off
~~~~~~~~~ Clans ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Aburame - insect users
2. Akimichi - body expansion
3. yamanaka - mind control
5. Hozuki - advanced water users
6. Inuzuka - dog partners
7. Jugo - can absorb surrounding chakra and are the origin of the CS
~~~~~~~~~ Jutsu & Power Ups~~~~~~~~~~~
Krypto has that covered
~~~~ Other Things ~~~~~~~
1. Jush's idea of bijuu roaming free is good/bad i like it but nubs won't

2. Make more automated events like
2.1- An OP NPC like pain and have it say (Pain is attacking Grass village) and then make it so people who join gain so much sp/ryo no stats
2.2 - Self ran Tournaments
2.3 - make CTF harder and not just for certain villages
2.4 - FFA Tournaments
2.5 - Very, Very, very, Very random x2 train rate

3. im not sure about other people but inf is annoying to me

4. Also not sure how this is gunna affect every naruto game but Rinnegan is actually the final form of Sharingan so Uchiha get even more OP >_>
Light SCG
Light SCG

Back to top Go down

My suggestions to make this game even better Empty Re: My suggestions to make this game even better

Post  Kyuz Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Rinnegan for uchihas? Really? They r oped enough with susanoo, U gotta be joking -.-

And for all the clans stuff, idk if its only me but i would prefer having everything balanced/fixed than having alot of new stuff added. And to be honest, too much stuff isnt always good, the clans that r already in r good, they just need to be balanced out.

Inf is the main thing that makes the villages strong/weak, how the fuck is it supposed to annoy u? A good village with good villagers who missions DESERVE to get a higher training rate for the 30 mins that the GA lasts...
Kyuz
Kyuz

Back to top Go down

My suggestions to make this game even better Empty Re: My suggestions to make this game even better

Post  Light SCG Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 am

okay inf bugs the fuck outta me cause of the following reasons
- The capped mutherfuckers are the ones getting all the inf so therefore that means when they get the GA thats really only slowing down everyoen elses training
- if your in an unpopulated village and a genin you can't really get inf so therefore you will have low inf and a shitty training rate
- you have those people who take the kage spot at level 100 and then get there asses handed to them by the capped people who take the inf which they don't even need
- Overall its only good if you have a couple of capped or chunnin + to do mishes or kill nub kages

(like SSL will recruit 6 shitty swordsmen and then thats 2 inf gone everytime they die)
Light SCG
Light SCG

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiraz786 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 am

I agree with the reasons but inf is a good way to boost training and makes the game more war-like. If there wasn't inf people would fight less , since there is something to fight for when inf is on the line.
Shiraz786
Shiraz786

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down