Naruto New Flames Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My suggestions which i took from another game.

2 posters

Go down

My suggestions which i took from another game. Empty My suggestions which i took from another game.

Post  fatbill5000 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 am

Add in any of these but i just think they are cool ideas which will make the game better.

Rings
The Akatsuki Leader automatically has Pein's ring. The leader offers a ring to a member on inviting them.
Only one person can have each ring. Each one has +5% damage and +5% defense, and a bonus effect.

Pein
+10% Damage and Defense to nearby Akatsuki members. Does not work on self.

Konan
+20% Damage and -10% Defense. Both effects only apply when bleeding.

Deidara
+100% Chakra Regeneration.

Orochimaru
+50% Health Regeneration.

Sasori
+10% Defense.

Itachi
Home village bonuses(+10% Damage and Defense) apply to you in leaf.

Kisame
+10 Weapon Modifier. Any attack that receives a bonus from having a weapon equipped deals an additional +10 and +10% damage.

Kakuzu
+10% Damage with elemental jutsus.

Zetsu
While transformed, you can use jutsu without your disguise breaking, and Byakugan is fooled.

Hidan
The Willpower skill's cooldown is reduced by 75%, and the chance of it activating is doubled.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Perks
The Kage choose which perks they want to activate.
They all cost 200k ryo from the treasury and last for an hour.
If not deactivated, the perk will attempt to renew itself once it runs out.
The same perk can be reactivated to stack the duration.
There's no limit to how many perks can be active at one time.
Getting a Golden Age extends all active perks by 20 minutes.

Hospital Care
Improving hospital care increases the quality of the village's hospital, decreasing recovery time by 25%.

Veteran Guards
Hiring veteran guards results in shinobi twice as strong guarding the village.

Discharge
By giving them an official discharge, influence won't be lost when a villager is kicked out.

Propaganda
Spreading propaganda throughout the village makes the villagers angry at outsiders, increasing their damage by 15%.

Wealth
By only accepting rich clients, the ryo reward for missions is increased by 30%.

Influence
Pulling a few strings to get the village more recognized increases influence gains by 20%.

Training
Increasing the teaching budget helps villagers learn more efficiently, increasing training experience gains by 20%.

Debriefing
Thoroughly debriefing a villager after a mission increases their experience reward by 15%.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

Nehan Shouja (Temple of Nirvana)
Description: This is a genjutsu that generates a fluttering rain of sleep-inducing, illusory white feathers.
First level: +10% Duration (100 con) or -10% Cooldown (100 agi)
Second level: +1 Range (120 con) or -30% Startup Time (120 agi)
Note: Duration is influenced by the user's and the enemy's con.

IV

Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)
Physical
Description: This jutsu kicks the enemy into the air before performing a powerful combo on them.
First level: +15% Damage (75 pow) or +2 Range (60 agi)
Second level: +30% Damage (100 pow) or -20% Cooldown (80 agi)

V

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Tree Binding Death)
Description: This genjutsu shows the enemy a mirage of a tree wrapping around them, stopping their movement.
First level: +10% Duration (100 con) or -10% Cooldown (100 agi)
Second level: +25% Duration (120 con) or 4 Second Defense Debuff (150 pow)

fatbill5000

Back to top Go down

My suggestions which i took from another game. Empty Re: My suggestions which i took from another game.

Post  Supreme Owner Dante Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm

If you're willing to post original ideas, feel free. Do not post ideas of other games, specifically village warefare. I don't like anything about that game or its ideas.

Supreme Owner Dante
Admin

Back to top Go down