Naruto New Flames Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slim SCG admin.

Go down

Slim SCG admin. Empty Slim SCG admin.

Post  SlimSCG Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Umm and yeah. The day the server was crashing constantly and I banned you all for logging on was justified. I clearly said that anyone that logs on will be banned. I was attempting to fix the server.

If you have a problem with it Q.Q. to me about it. I'll be happy to take and ignore all your critizim about that action. If you have any ACTUAL complaints/bugs to report then feel free to come to me. If it is stupid I will tell you and I will not hold back. If I hurt your feelings get over it. I do not mean to and its the internet.

I am very blunt. If I say to do something that isnt totally insane(asking you to remake b/c of an anime name is not insane. I WILL STRESS THIS. If you have an Anime Name YOU WILL REMAKE. I will tell you. You will be given 10 seconds to remake. No ifs,ands,or butts. If you blatently refuse to remake I will ban you. Be sure to read the rules to find out why I can and will do that. p.s. Rename is taken out so don't ask for a rename.)

^^ be sure to read that. That way you don't Q.Q about everything I do. I exercise staff discretion and if I feel you need to be punished you will be. I won't abuse my power unless needed(a.k.a when the server was crashing every 5-10 mins.). If you Q.Q about a punishment that is well deserved I will double it. Q.Q about that ill quadruple it.

That is all. If you have any suggestions you can feel free to list them but rest assured they will go unanswered unless I feel the need to.
SlimSCG
SlimSCG

http://www.byond.com/games/Sstrunks9999.NarutoNewLegends?tab=ind

Back to top Go down